Articles excerpted from “The Senior Circle” column in The Yated Neeman.
As an expert in elder care, Noah Kaminer, Administrator of Pine Valley, has years of experience assisting elders and their families confront a wide range of issues relating to health care for the aging.
Now Noah is sharing his insights, advice and message on topics important to seniors and families of seniors with readers of the Yated. Recent article topics have delved into the ins and outs of Medicare/Medicaid and living with Alzheimers.
You can find Noah’s column twice a month in the Yated, or read archived articles online here on our website. You can contact Noah directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Little Assistance To Live Independently
- Aging Well – Keeping Your Brain Sharp
- Aging Well – Nutrition For Seniors, Spice It Up, Don’t Bland It Down
- Aging Well – Sleep For Seniors, Putting The Myths To Bed
- Aging Well – Stay Connected, Stay Social, Stay Young
- Aging Well – Time To Get Moving, Seniors And Exercise
- Dementia And Alzheimer’s – Understanding The Difference
- Choosing A Nursing Home And Rehabilitation Center
- Changing The Face Of Nursing Homes And Rehabilitation Center
- Myths Of Medicaid
- Is It Possible To Prevent Alzheimer’s?
- Alzheimer’s Care – When Its No Longer Possible To Live At Home
- Coping With And Treating Alzheimer’s
- Signs Of Alzheimer’s
- Medicaid And Medicare – What Is The Difference?