While many families take great joy in providing home care to their loved ones, the physical and emotional consequences on the family can be overwhelming.
Respite care has been shown to help sustain the health and well-being of the caregiver, the beneficiary of care and the entire family. Pine Valley’s expert respite provides the much needed temporary break from the often exhausting challenges faced by the family caregiver.
Pine Valley’s Respite Care program will care for your loved one, providing 5-star recreation, rehabilitation and kosher dining.
For more information, please contact Mrs. Chani Pechter at 845-659-4943. Mrs. Pechter can also be emailed at: CPechter@pineValleyRehab.com.
- New Therapy Team Is Just What The Doctor Ordered
- Respite Care Program: Giving Support To Families Providing Home Care
- Spotlight On Shabsi Broyde Patient Liaison
- Interview With Rabbi Shmiel Gruber, Rosh Bais Din Of New Square Kashrus
- More Than Just A Nurse – A Member Of Our Family
- Pine Valley Begins $14 Million Renovation And Expansion